The Communications Committee, with Cris Weber and Jayne McClure spearheading the operation, did an outstanding job in putting together the attached Summer Texas ASBPA Chapter Newsletter. The newsletter includes:
- Message from the President
- Windstorm Insurance situation and TWIA
- ASBPA 2013 Conference in South Padre
- A Case for Open Beach Access
- Let’s get involved!
- Running of the turtles
- Brown tide in Laguna Madre
- Texas beaches and waterways – best pictures
Plus more. I know you will agree that this is one of the best newsletters the Texas ASBPA Chapter has produced and I hope you enjoy the articles and pictures.
Don’t forget, the Texas ASBPA Chapter meeting in Matagorda, Texas, this Friday, July 26, at 11:45 AM. A great luncheon is planned with local grilled shrimp and fried oysters. See details in the newsletter here and hope to see you there.